The data it can show in real time are the following:
- Visitors in a period of time (hour, day, week, month, or year).
- Frequency of the visitors (new users and regulars).
- Entry pages and neglected pages.
- Geographical breakdown of the users with an interactive world map.
- Technical configuration of the users (operating system, browser, screen resolution, etc.) .
- Origin of the traffic (search engines, direct access, reference websites, newsletter).
- Duration of the visit, pages viewed, keywords, etc.
To see an online demo, click here. It requires at least PHP 5.1.3 and MySQL 4.1, as well as the pdo PHP extension and pdo_mysql.